The Asset Manager works closely with the Production Manager and production team leads to provide support as needed, ensuring coordination of the daily workflow of production assets at each stage of the production which includes scripts, storyboards, prop and character lists, test files & designs, etc. You will be acting as a liaison between our NY office and remote partners.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Ensure coordination of the daily workflow of production materials
- Establish and maintain a design database for PAV assets
- Facilitate communication between studios and clients
- Ensure all departments have the appropriate production assets and infrastructure in order to successfully execute in their roles and according to schedule
- Work with Scene Planning to ensure correct assets are being used
- Log and track all production activities and distributed materials, ensuring prompt distribution of production correspondence to internal personnel
- Attend creative review and approval sessions to help determine their impact on production
- Work closely with the Production Manager to propose solutions to any production challenges
- Support design coordination, list, reviews, approvals and assignments
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
- 3+ years of experience in same or similar role
- Strong understanding of the 2D and 3D animation pipelines
- Must have a strong background with Shotgun
- Able to proactively recognize challenges, flag them to the Production Manager and provide
- possible solutions
- Strong understanding of the production ecosystem and deadline;
- Level-headed when working against tight timelines
- Sound judgment and discretion while managing sensitive, confidential information
- Superior communication skills, able to work with high profile clients
- Excellent ability to Navigate multiple priorities
- Ability to influence and drive results with internal personnel
- Professional and friendly with a flexible attitude.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and G Suite applications
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is Brown Bag Films an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 300 artists working on award winning animated children’s content. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, interesting work and a fun/supportive work environment.
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
If you experience technical difficulties applications may be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org