9 Story Media Group is an industry leading creator, producer and distributor of award-winning kids and family focused intellectual property, including “Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood”, “Wild
Kratts” and “Doc McStuffins”. Our New York office is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to the SVP, Content & Creative Affairs/ Executive Producer and the VP, Interactive Content/ Producer, in a collaborative, creative, fast-paced environment working in development and production of both current series and interactive media. Candidate must be
organized, detail oriented and self-directed, with strong verbal and written communication skills.
The ideal applicant is a flexible thinker who’s able to anticipate needs and prioritize tasks as they arise within a fast-paced schedule and has minimum 1-year previous office experience with a desire to work in children’s media production. As we have multiple projects in development and production at a time, the ability to multi-task across several concurrent deadlines and different production teams is essential in this role.
- Running Execs’ office efficiently and proactively, acting as a liaison between Creative Affairs and several departments of 9 Story Media Group as well as individual production teams located in Dublin, Toronto and Manchester
- Manage calendars – serving as the point of contact for scheduling and coordinating all meetings
- Prioritize deadlines, preparing all relevant materials for review, as well as carving out appropriate time in daily schedule for Execs to complete tasks across multiple projects and teams
- Keep all essential digital documents and assets organized and readily accessible
- Communicate feedback needed from Execs in a clear and timely manner to ensure projects stray on track and all parties are up to date and informed as needed.
- Help prep materials for presentations or speaking engagements
- Book and coordinate Execs’ travel
- Generate expense reports related to travel, meals and miscellaneous expenses
- Provide daily general assistance to Execs as-needed
- Bachelors’ Degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting Senior Level or C-Suite Executives
- Highly professional attitude coupled with a can-do attitude and an ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office Products (Word, Excel & Power Point) and Google Suite (gmail, google docs, google sheets)
- Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
- Experience in the Entertainment Industry or a keen interest in the industry is a plus
If you have the above qualifications and are looking to join a dynamic growing organization focused on bringing quality programming into the homes of families all over the world then this is the job for you!
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in the US.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.