Brown Bag Films is looking for a dynamic, energetic and super organized Executive Assistant to come on board to support 2 VP of Production. The ideal candidate will be an organizational wizard, will thrive working in a fast paced environment and will also bring with them a proven track record of successful executive assistance.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to the VP of Production including calendar management, assisting in the preparation of agendas and collecting all relevant information and taking meeting notes as required
- Schedule and set up all meetings and make arrangements for catering etc. as needed
- Manage schedule, travel arrangements and hotel bookings, including tracking and filling expenses and visa applications
- Track membership and subscriptions to various organizations and publications
- Prepare correspondence, reports and other documents as requested
- General filing and organizing paperwork in an efficient manner
- Manage telephone calls, using initiative to identify alternative contacts where required.
- Other duties and projects as required
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
- Minimum of 2-4+ years’ experience in a supporting a Senior Executive in a similar environment is essential. Experience within the Media industry is desired
- Strong Technical Skills: MS Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint), Flash, Photoshop
- Ability to function and multi-task in a fast paced professional environment while maintaining a high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, ability to interact and communicate with individuals at all levels both internally and external
- Self-motivated, proactive and demonstrates initiative
- Professional verbal and written communication skills, with an energetic and pleasant personality
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentially of all files, communications and information
If you possess the above qualifications and are excited about this opportunity, please Apply Here
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is Brown Bag Films an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment, we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office is located in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 200 artists working on award-winning animated children’s content.
Applicants must be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.