9 Story Media Group is a leading creator, producer and distributor of kids and family focused intellectual property. Its award-winning animation studio, Brown Bag Films, is recognized around the world for best-in-class brands such as Doc McStuffins, Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood, Octonauts, Wild Kratts, Peter Rabbit and The Magic School Bus: Rides Again. The company’s international distribution arm, 9 Story Distribution International represents over 2,700 half-hours of animated and live-action programming, seen on some of the most respected international channels and platforms. With facilities in Toronto, Dublin and Manchester, the 9 Story Media group of companies employ almost 600 creative and corporate staff.
We have an opening for an experienced Executive Assistant to join our Toronto based team to support our President & CEO and Chief Strategy Officer. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years’ experience supporting C-Suite or Senior Level Executives, be energetic, engaging and exhibit a professional excellence.
- Manage calendars/schedules to maximize the best use of each executive’s time.
- Manage requests and commitments through sorting, filtering and prioritizing, while ensuring all deadlines are adhered too. The Executive Assistant will proactively and independently identify, resolve, and manage calendar conflicts of CEO and CSO.
- Coordinate all travel requirements for executives to Travel & Event Manager
- Coordinate and manage the scheduling of all client, Leadership and Board meetings
- Organize executives meetings with reminders, food and any materials needed
- Compile, transcribe, and distribute minutes of meetings and follow up on any action items
- Prepare PowerPoint presentations for internal and external meetings
- Act as point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients
- Complete, reconcile, and ensure timely submission expense reports and credit card reconciliations to the accounting department
- Work cross functionally as part of a team with other members and departments
- Manage additional professional and personal projects for executives as needed
- Maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion at all times
- Manage office supply inventory for Corporate
- Tracking all vacation/days off for Corporate
- Maintain client database and ensure contact information is always up-to-date
- Assist with adhoc projects as needed – flexibility is key!
- Bachelors’ Degree/College Diploma or equivalent experience
- 5+ years’ experience as an Executive Assistant supporting Senior Level or C-Suite Executives
- Highly professional attitude coupled with a can-do attitude and an ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills coupled with strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Advanced skills in MS Office Products (Word, Excel & Power Point) and Google Suite (gmail, google docs, google sheets)
- Detail oriented and exceptionally organized
- Experience in the Entertainment Industry or a keen interest in the industry is a plus
If you have the above qualifications and are looking to join a dynamic growing organization focused on bringing quality programming into the homes of families all over the world then this is the job for you!
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
If you experience difficulties throughout the application process you may also forward your application to: email@example.com