SUMMARY OF THE ROLE:
Brown Bag Films has opened a 2D Animation Studio in Manchester and is recruiting for the position of Rigging/Character build ARTIST.
Working in a busy creative environment, the successful candidate will work on a new, high profile, pre-school series for a global children’s channel.
The series is being created in Toon Boom Harmony.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work closely with the Director, Pipeline TD, Art Dept, to create digital 2d rigs for characters and props ready for animation in Harmony
- Work with Feedback to streamline and optimise rigs
- Set-up and manage the Harmony Asset ready for use throughout the series
- Experience of working as a Breakdown Artist in Toon Boom Animate Pro or Harmony is a plus
- Experience rigging for Digital 2d cut out animation is essential
- 2 years + working in a past faced production environment for TV/Film
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Track record of excellent organizational and communication skills