At Brown Bag Films our motto is simple: “We love animation.” In fact, we love it so much we trademarked it! ‘We Love Animation™.’ We are one of the World’s most exciting, original and successful creative-lead animation studios with studios in Toronto, Dublin and Manchester.
Reporting to the Head of Post Production the Post Production Coordinator will support the internal Post Production Department, and external clients & venders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Act as main point of contact between the Editors and the various production departments
- Schedule the Editors day to day and be sure they have a clear understanding of their deadlines
- Make sure Editors have all the material they need from production and vice versa
- Keep up-to-date progress charts for the Post Production Department; updating the department schedule and deliveries
- Track progress of episodes from leica to animation to final delivery (audio & picture)
- Responsible for quality and standards of all movie files sent to clients
- Review QC reports and flag fixes that have to be done and inform producer
- Coordinate final deliveries including all files and footage for Nickelodeon, International Localisation and Play Along Video
- Report to Supervisor and Producer on progress and issues
- General support as required for the Post Production department
- 1 to 2 years experience in a similar role
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Post Production processes and software
- An understanding of 2D & 3D animation and the production pipeline preferred
- Editorial experience (live and animation) would be an asset
- Highly motivated and proactive ability to work on own initiative
- Capable of performing with minimum guidance
- Good interpersonal skills and excellent client interaction manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong Team player
- Wants to work in a growth environment and has a genuine interest in the animation industry
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is Brown Bag Films an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment, we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and have an Ontario Residency.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.