At Brown Bag Films our motto is simple: “We love animation.” In fact, we love it so much we trademarked it! ‘We Love Animation™.’ We are looking for Production Coordinator to join our team who shares our love of Animation and will bring with them a passion for creating high quality animated content.
Reporting to the Production Manager, the Production Co-ordinator will provide support to the Producer, Art Director and production team as needed.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Ensure coordination of all materials related to production workflow, at stages of the production in the series.
- Log all production activities by tracking all information and documents distributed, and ensure prompt distribution of production correspondence to internal and external clients/personnel (FedEx, fax, etc.)
- Provide administrative support to the Production Manager, Art Director and the production in general
- Prepare internal correspondence, reports and other documents as requested
- Maintain distribution and contact lists, credit beds etc.
- Script coordination, script drafts needed and preparation of fine cut scripts
- Attend all record sessions and be in charge of take sheets
- Casting, record preparation, liaise with agents and recording studio
- Assistance with reshoots
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
- Experience in coordinating long form animation productions across all departments
- Exhibit a strong understanding the 2D & 3D pipelines
- Proficient knowledge of MS Word and Excel, Gmail and Google Docs
- Experience with Shotgun Production Tracking Software is a definite asset
- Asset managing for international deliveries and Play Along Video
- Detail oriented and takes initiative
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills coupled with very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines
- Ability to work flexible hours if and when necessary
- Sound judgement & discretion while managing sensitive & confidential information
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is 9 Story Media Group an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment, we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.