9 Story Media Group is a leading creator, producer and distributor of kids and family focused intellectual property. Its award-winning animation studio, Brown Bag Films, is recognized around the world for best-in-class brands such as Doc McStuffins, Daniel Tiger’s Neighbourhood, Octonauts, Wild Kratts, Peter Rabbit and The Magic School Bus: Rides Again. With facilities in Toronto, Dublin and Manchester, the 9 Story Media group of companies employ almost 700 creative and corporate staff.
We are looking for a Receptionist to join our Toronto office in Liberty Village. As the face of the company, the receptionist will convey enthusiasm and provide visitors and staff with consistently positive interactions.
● Greet and assist visitors in a professional and courteous manner
● Answer phones, directing call and responding to inquiries
● Relay voice mail or emails from the general mailbox to the appropriate person;
● Maintain kitchen areas on a daily basis, ensuring the common spaces are tidy and stocked with supplies as needed
● Sort incoming mail, faxes and deliveries for distribution
● Prepare and send outgoing faxes, mail and parcels (FedEx, couriers.)
● Maintain office supplies stock in designated areas, making orders as required
● Manage Inventory/Place orders – Office/Coffee/Grocery/Stationery supplies
● Responsible for managing any boardroom scheduling
● Maintain staff daily attendance
● Notify staff for incoming packages
● Contact cleaners/property management for additional requests
● Assist staff with requests
● 1+ years’ experience as a Receptionist or Administrative role
● Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
● Professional, friendly, customer-centric with a flexible attitude
● Able to work autonomously in a fast paced environment
● Agility managing multiple priorities, with an aptitude for proactive problem-solving
● Computer literacy and advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite, as well as Gmail & Google applications and Adobe
If you have the above qualifications and are looking to make a move to a dynamic, growing and team-oriented environment then look no further for your next career move!
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted