Supporting the Storyboard Department, and the production as a whole, the Storyboard revisionist will complete revisions to the storyboards that are in line with the vision of the production.
Key Areas of responsibilities:
- Works closely with the team to completes revisions as assigned by Manager
- Improve the scenes or sequences in the storyboards by making them as clean and readable as possible, adding visual appeal when possible
- Adhere to the quality and style of the show to ensure that consistency is achieved
- Completes work quickly at an advanced level within (or prior) to the deadline given
- Proactively communicate problems and issues early on and provide solutions when possible
Required Experience/Professional Skills:
- 2+ years of experience as a Storyboard Revisionist on an animation production
- Superior knowledge of Toon Boom Storyboard Pro 5.5
- Able to digitally draw, with a solid understanding of posing and acting
- Strong knowledge of animation limitations and takes this into consideration when doing revisions
- Able to multitask and work efficiently under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Reliable with strong time-management skills
Why work with us?
Perks! Perks! Perks! Not only is 9 Story Media Group an amazing place full of artists, animators and creators from all corners of the industry, but we focus on helping staff grow and develop in their careers and make them long time team members. Along with a great work environment, we offer first-rate health + dental benefits, summer hours, paid Health and Wellness Days, vacation periods that multiply with tenure, and more! We may love animation, but we love our employees even more!
Our Toronto office can be found in the cool and trendy Liberty Village with over 300 artists working on award-winning animated children’s content.
If this sounds like the job for you please Apply Here
Applicants need to be legally eligible to work in Canada and have an Ontario Residency.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Should you require accommodation throughout the recruitment process, please let us know your requirements when contacted.
If you experience difficulties throughout the application process you may also forward your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org