“For the last 10 years, we’ve been honored to hear from families everywhere about the impact that Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood has had on them personally,” said Paul Siefken, President and CEO, Fred Rogers Productions. “We are thrilled to continue to support preschoolers as they learn along with Daniel and to further the enduring legacy of Fred Rogers for another generation of children.”
Enjoyed by kids and parents alike, the beloved show has won 15+ awards, including an Emmy for Best Preschool Children’s Animation Series and 6 Parent’s Choice Gold awards. Its 125+ episodes have also been streamed over 3.3 Billion times!
The show isn’t the only thing with grr-ific numbers, with over 12 million Daniel Tiger books published to date, and 22 games & 7 tigertastic apps created.
With so many things to celebrate, there are lots of fun things happening in September to commemorate the anniversary! Check out the schedule below so you don’t miss a minute:
PBS KIDS Family Night:
September 2nd, 3rd, 4th at 7-9pm ET
- Catch your favourite episodes of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Daniel Tiger Visits a New Neighborhood
- Won’t You Be Our Neighbor?
Top 10 Tiger Tales Marathon
September 3rd at 2-7pm ET & September 4th at 8am-12pm ET
A five hour marathon showcasing ten fan-chosen episodes!
- The Baby is Here
- Daniel’s New Friend Max
- Daniel Goes to The Hospital
- Nighttime in the Neighborhood
- The Neighborhood Snowstorm
- Daniel Visits the Doctor
- It’s Not Okay to Hurt Someone
- Neighborhood Thank You Day
- There’s Time for Daniel and Baby Too
- Daniel’s Birthday
Season 6 Premiere
All new episodes of Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood
- Daniel’s New Babysitter/Daniel Sleeps at the Treehouse
- Daniel Feels Worried About Mom/Jodi Loses Benji
- Jodi Tries Ballet/Daniel Tries Something New with Grandpere
- Daniel Goes to Day Camp/Daniel’s Rainy Day at Camp
Make sure you’re following all of the official social channels so you catch all the anniversary fun that will be happening. We’re so proud of the show and all it has achieved in 10 years. Let’s celebrate!